A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Revollo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Revollo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Revollo graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Revollo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Revollo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Revollo practice?
- Dr. Jaime Revollo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Revollo practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Primary Care Doctors.