Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime Roman
Dr. Jaime Roman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Roman is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Mount Sinai Queens and NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Roman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaime Roman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jaime Roman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Christian Belliard Estevez
Bronx, NY 0 mi
Dr. Jonathan Joseph
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Bronx, NY 0.03 mi19