Internist

3.0

May 4th, 2015

My family and me were patients of this doctor for a long time. At first he was excellent but he became rude and conceited, when I started to feel disrespected and uncomfortable I found another doctor. What's the point of going to a doctor if you can't ask him a simple question, he would make fun of me when I would ask something. I can go on and on, but this is the main point, be careful with this doctor, he likes to prescribe medications that you dont need, and his favorite diagnosis is arthritis even its something else, I guess that was his favorite subject in med school. I had to find another doctor for my mom as well.

Oct 10th, 2013

This doctor is rude his wife works with him in the office she yells at the patients and treats the employees like slave workers. This office is very unperfesional starting with the doctor sleeping with staff. This office needs to be reported to the department of labor. And health. Many times I saw when blood and urine samples were left in the heat in the summer and the employees were not certified or trained properly to do exams or draw labs

A Quack show details A Quack
Sep 24th, 2012

Dr. Roman has been my friends Dr. for years, he (the Dr.) has written Rx's for conditions that my friend has never had, has written False letters for my friend's employer to get time off, and has looked at other persons files and discussed with my friend without the other person's permission.