A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Ronderos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Ronderos is Poor.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Ronderos, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ronderos graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Ronderos has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Roberto Ronderos MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime R. Ronderos practice?
- Dr. Jaime Ronderos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Ronderos practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.