Dr. Jaime Rosenzweig Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Rosenzweig?

May 4th, 2011

Amazing...

Dr. Rosenzweig is pure talent. Amazing bedside manner. I couldn't believe how simple it was to restore some youth back into my sun-damaged skin. Her treatments were so simple and made an instant difference. Also, there was no pressure for unnecessary bells and whistles. She only recommended what was best for me and my skin type and helped me gather the tools and information I needed to maintain a more youthful look over a longer period of time. Thank you so much Doctor R!

May 4th, 2011

She did an excellent job doing my Botox. She is very gentle and didn't hurt me. I really love the results and will definitely be going back.

April 15th, 2011

I received exceptional care from Dr. Rosenzweig. She really took her time with me and made me feel very comfortable. She is extremely knowledeable and caring. I would highly recommend her for any aesthetic medicine procedure.

November 9th, 2010

Came in with a lump on my head, worried as it's getting bigger. She recommended seeing a dermatologist and wrote "headache" as my symptoms/diagnosis. That'll be $50 from you and $180 from the insurance company please. Next!

July 25th, 2016