A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Rubio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Rubio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubio graduated from Universidad Catol Madre Y Maestra (Ucmm), Santiago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rubio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Francisco Rubio MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jaime F. Rubio practice?
- Dr. Jaime Rubio has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Rubio practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Family Physicians and Ocala General Practitioners.