A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Chavarria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Chavarria, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavarria graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chavarria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Sosa Chavarria MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime S. Chavarria practice?
- Dr. Jaime Chavarria has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jaime Chavarria practices Family Medicine near East Palo Alto, CA.