A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Chavarria:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chavarria
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chavarria Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Chavarria, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavarria graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chavarria has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Louise Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Sosa Chavarria MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime S. Chavarria practice?
- Dr. Jaime Chavarria has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jaime Chavarria practices Family Medicine near East Palo Alto, CA.