A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Santiago Lopetegui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Santiago Lopetegui is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Santiago Lopetegui, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Santiago Lopetegui graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Santiago Lopetegui has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson South Community Hospital
- Homestead Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Santiago Santiago Lopetegui MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime S. Santiago Lopetegui practice?
- Dr. Jaime Santiago Lopetegui has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Santiago Lopetegui practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.