A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Schrenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrenk
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrenk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schrenk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Lyn Schrenk DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime L. Schrenk practice?
- Dr. Jaime Schrenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Schrenk practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.