A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Schrenk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schrenk
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schrenk Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schrenk graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Schrenk has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Lyn Schrenk DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime L. Schrenk practice?
- Dr. Jaime Schrenk has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Schrenk practices Family Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Family Physicians.