A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Sepulveda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Sepulveda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Sepulveda, FACOG, FACS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Sepulveda graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Sepulveda has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Hospital of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Luis Sepulveda FACOG, FACS, and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime L. Sepulveda practice?
- Dr. Jaime Sepulveda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Sepulveda practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.