Dr. Jaime Sheperd Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Jaime Sheperd?

Painless biopsy

Posted on May 5th, 2016

Being told you have a "mass" in your lung is a disconcerting experience. When I met Dr Shepard he allowed my wife and son to listen to he explanation. He answered all our questions. When the procedure was performed he told me at every step what was going on. Anesthesia eliminated all the pain. The initial numbing medicine hurt the most and even that decimated very quickly. Total time was about 10 minutes. I spent two hours in a recovery bed. He came by check me over and gave my wife and I a list of things to look for. He gave me his card with his private number and told me to call anytime. Three days later I met with my regular doc who told me the mass was not cancer. He scheduled a six month follow up to make sure nothing changes. Dr Shepards PA called a week later to see how I was doing and to be sure we had gotten the results. I wish Dr Shepard could reach my other doctors manners.

Posted on February 6th, 2009