A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Shuff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Shuff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Shuff, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Shuff graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Shuff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Helen Shuff MD is a female Radiation Oncologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime H. Shuff practice?
- Dr. Jaime Shuff has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Shuff practices Radiation Oncology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV.
See Reno Oncologists.