A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Solis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Solis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital & Nursing Facility
- Deming Womens Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Solis MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Solis practice?
- Dr. Jaime Solis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Solis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Deming, NM.
See Deming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.