A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Solis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Solis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Solis graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Solis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital
- Mimbres Memorial Hospital & Nursing Facility
- Deming Womens Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Solis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime Solis practice?
Dr. Jaime Solis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Deming, NM.
See Deming Obstetricians & Gynecologists.