Dr. Jaime Testa MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Chandler, AZ

August 4th, 2013
Best OB in the Springs
Dr. Testa is the most amazing OB I have ever had. This was my second baby and she made the experience so much better than my first. She surely listens and cares about her patients. I felt so comfortable with her and made the birth of my son so much less stressful. I would recommend her to anyone. She is amazing!!!!! All the staff in the office are also extremely nice and helpful with anything you need.

May 9th, 2013
Amazing!
Dr. Testa is the MOST compassionate, honest and personable doctor that I have ever met. When I was having surgery, she held my hand as I fell asleep and I will never forget her kindness and understanding. I hope that anyone who has the privilege to be her patient, can appreciate her and be thankful that we have someone so great watching out for us. =)

April 11th, 2013
Wonderful Experience always
Dr Testa is truly remarkable. I had searched for a doctor for years who would take their time and wouldnt rush through appointments, one who would make me feel comfortable and explain things to me that I may not understand. She is compassionate and truly cares about her patients. She handled my pregnancy from the start and delivered my baby girl back in 2011, and i was so impressed with her and her staff, honestly I wouldnt go anywhere else. Thank you!!