A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Trujillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Trujillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Trujillo graduated from Universidad De Antioquia, Medellin.
Dr. Trujillo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Forsyth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Emilio Trujillo MD and PA is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jaime E. Trujillo practice?
- Dr. Jaime Trujillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Trujillo practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Endocrinologists.