A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Tschen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Tschen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Tschen, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Face Cancer (Facial Neoplasm)
- Foot Dermatoses
- Hair Diseases
- Hand Dermatoses
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Pigmentation Disorders
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Skin Diseases
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Tschen graduated from Universidad De San Carlos, Guatemala. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Tschen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Antonio Tschen MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Tschen practice?
- Dr. Jaime Tschen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Tschen practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Dermatopathology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists and Houston Pathologists.