A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Ungo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Ungo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Ungo, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ungo graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ungo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Tishomingo Health Services Inc
- North Mississippi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Ungo MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Ungo practice?
- Dr. Jaime Ungo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Ungo practices Pulmonary Disease near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Pulmonologists.