A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Upegui-Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Upegui-Gomez is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Upegui-Gomez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Upegui-Gomez graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Upegui-Gomez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
- Toppenish Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Upegui-Gomez MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Upegui-Gomez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Upegui-Gomez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Upegui-Gomez practices Internal Medicine near Toppenish, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Cottonwood, AZ and Yakima, WA.
See Toppenish Internists.