A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Uribe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Uribe
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Uribe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Uribe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Alberto Uribe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Jaime Uribe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Uribe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons.