A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Uribe is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Uribe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uribe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Uribe practice?
Dr. Jaime Uribe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Surgeons.