A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Uribe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Uribe is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Ankle Injuries
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Foot Deformities
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Uribe graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Uribe has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime A Uribe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jaime A. Uribe practice?
- Dr. Jaime Uribe has 8 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Uribe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Orthopedic Surgeons and Brooklyn Surgeons.