A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Vasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasquez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vasquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Vasquez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Vasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Vasquez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.