A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Vasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vasquez
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vasquez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vasquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Vasquez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Vasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Vasquez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.