A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Vasquez is Good. Dr. Vasquez has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vasquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime J. Vasquez practice?
Dr. Jaime Vasquez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Vasquez, Dr. Jaime Vasquez, Dr. Santiago Vasquez, Dr. Jacques Vasquez, Dr. Jake Vasquez, Dr. Jamison Vasquez