A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Vasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vasquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vasquez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaime J. Vasquez practice?
Dr. Jaime Vasquez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.