A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Vasquez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Vasquez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Vasquez graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Vasquez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Vasquez DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Vasquez practice?
- Dr. Jaime Vasquez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaime Vasquez practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.