Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Once Upon A Time... show details Once Upon A Time...
by Jerry M on May 17th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Vasquez for over two decades. Recently, I decided to make a change. It came down to a variety of factors. First, the level of caring and concern for my well-being fell off a cliff. Of course, what can you really expect from doctors these days? I felt as if more and more often, I was pawned off on his PA, Jennifer. To switch Primary Care Physician's after 20 years isn't an easy decision...but I truly feel Dr. Vasquez is heading the wrong way with this practice. Maybe he should stop accepting insurance? Clearly, he is rushed. The staff remains engaged, but for my money there are better primary care physicians in the area, who will spend time with you and care about your health. Sad..but true.

by Diana Garcia on Mar 14th, 2016

Dr Vasquez is amazing but his staff is not. They never call back and when they do its after the second voicemail where you mention you hadnt been called back after the first voicemail.

Happy to be back! show details Happy to be back!
Jan 20th, 2016

Been my Doctor for 20 years. Recently relocated and now moving back. Have not been able to find any doctor comparable to Dr. Vasquez.

Jan 27th, 2015

he is very professional and that's what we need in this business

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Jonathon on Jul 18th, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Vasquez for about 15 years. I met him when he was in the HEB area and then followed him to dallas. He and Joyce and Janette are a great team and work well with patients. Dr Vasquez always seems to care about his patients and really listens and tries to solve any problems you may have. I know in recent years his office is very busy and hard to get an appointment. However, it's because he is so good at what he does everyone wants to book appointment.