The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaime Zusman
Dr. Jaime Zusman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX, with other offices in Amarillo, TX and Amarillo, TX (and 1 other location). He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Radiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Zusman is affiliated with Baptist St Anthony's Health System - Baptist Campus, Northwest Texas Healthcare System and Aventura Hospital and Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jaime Zusman has the following 4 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jaime Zusman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Donald Pratt
Amarillo, TX 0 mi42
Dr. James Stafford
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Amarillo, TX 0 mi36
Dr. Hee Won Kim
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Amarillo, TX 0.11 mi24