A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimela Dulaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimela Dulaney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dulaney
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dulaney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulaney graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dulaney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaimela J Dulaney MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaimela J. Dulaney practice?
- Dr. Jaimela Dulaney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL and North Port, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Cardiologists.