A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimela Dulaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimela Dulaney is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulaney graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dulaney has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours - Venice Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaimela J Dulaney MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaimela J. Dulaney practice?
- Dr. Jaimela Dulaney has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jaimela Dulaney practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL and North Port, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Cardiologists.