Dr. Jaimie Derosa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 29th, 2016
She is the very best in the Boston area, so pleased with the care I received!

January 9th, 2016
Very Happy!
I was referred by a friend to DeRosa Clinic for my bad skin and acne that I have been suffering from for years. What a nice surprise! Stven the Aesthetician is simply wonderful! My skin was glowing after the first treatment by him and acne diminished significantly. I have already had three facials with him! Thank you Dr. DeRosa and all the wonderful staff at your clinic for turning my life around! You are simply great!

March 18th, 2013
She did nothing short of a miracle to my nose. My saddle deformity is all gone and I am very happy!

March 18th, 2013
In 2010, Dr. DeRosa performed a revision rhinoplasty on my nose. She repaired with technical precision and aesthetic prowess damage that was caused by two previous surgeons who performed two separate rhinoplasties on me. The outcome of Dr. DeRosa’s work has been very good, despite the difficult condition of my nose caused by the previous surgeons. She is a wonderfully genuine, warm, caring, engaging, and friendly person who made me feel important and deftly attended to my needs. She helped me to understand my situation and the choices available, which helped me make the right choice about the procedure and follow-up care. Her technical and aesthetic capabilities in this realm of surgery seem to be unsurpassed. I recommend her to anyone who needs this type of surgery and other types of plastic surgery.

March 16th, 2013
From the first encounter she makes people feel at ease. My blepharoplasties went very well and I was able to go to work in a matter of three short days. I highly recommend this capable physician to anyone.

March 16th, 2013
Extremely positive experience. Pleasant office environment and courteous staff make patients feel at ease. The Doctor is wonderful. She was able to address my concerns and alleviate my anxieties on a friendly and no-threatening manner. Very pleased.

March 16th, 2013
I underwent a primary rhinoplasty with Dr. DeRosa this year in Boston. I had multiple consultations with other doctors and chose her. I was extremely happy with my entire experience and love the way my nose looks and breathes now! Dr. DeRosa and her staff are kind, compassionate, and caring. I would highly recommend her to anyone considering nasal surgery (rhinoplasty).

February 6th, 2013
Nice doctor, poor surgeon

September 28th, 2012
Nice Doctor, Bad Surgeon
I've had a total of 3 rhinoplasties with Dr DeRosa. She is a nice doctor but not a skilled surgeon in my opinion. I am very unhappy with the results of all 3 surgeries with her. I've wasted alot of time and money having these surgeries and now I am forced to go to another surgeon who can do the job correctly the first time around. One of the most disappointing, frustrating, and regrettable experiences of my life.