A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimie Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimie Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimie Henderson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Henderson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaimie M. Henderson practice?
Dr. Jaimie Henderson practices Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Surgeons.