A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimie Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimie Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimie Henderson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaimie Macdonald Henderson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaimie M. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Jaimie Henderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaimie Henderson practices Neurological Surgery near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Neurological Surgeons.