A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimie Kane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimie Kane is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimie Kane, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kane graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Kane has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans