Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jaimita Patel
Dr. Jaimita Patel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with another office in Raleigh, NC. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Patel is affiliated with Duke Raleigh Hospital, Wayne Memorial Hospital Inc and Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital. Dr. Patel has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Jaimita Patel has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Jaimita Patel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.
Dr. Olusegun Osinbowale
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Margaret Burkhead
Raleigh, NC 0 mi19
Dr. Matthew Hayes
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Raleigh, NC 0 mi11