Dr. Jaimita Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 28th, 2016
Great Doctor
Excellent Doctor who spends time with you and listens to, never rushes through an appointment. Thorough exam and follow up.

August 26th, 2015
I have had Dr. Patel as my primary physician for three years now and have always been happy with her attentiveness and concern for my well being.

August 19th, 2015
I highly recommend Dr. Patel. I have been her patient for more than 5 years. She manages my conditions very well and refers me to specialists if necessary. She stops and listens to me when I need to discuss a problem instead of rushing out the door of the room. The office staff members are very professional.

October 4th, 2013
Basic Physical
This doctor did not even complete the physical. I could not believe it when it was over as not even a stethoscope was used to listen to anything. I did not even have to open my mouth and say ah. I had to return due to a high cholesterol level. The nurse told me to ask the doctor why the physical was so incomplete. She told me she would complete it now. I asked, if I had not been called back, when would she have completed the physical. She never answered me. I asked her about the rest of the blood work. She then looked at the numbers and said oh, your platelets are high too. I asked what that meant and she said nothing. Of course I switched but a full physical was billed for the first appointment!

May 18th, 2012
Serious Disease
I became a patient of Dr. Patel for a short period of time. My problem with her is that I was diagnosed with a disease that there is no cure. Of course my concern after the diagnosis was how is my blood count? She was not the one that diagnosed my disease, but when I went back to her to discuss it she was very flippant. I asked her point blank "is there a test of some kind, or can you take some blood work from me to see how my system is doing? I did my own research and past experience also made me aware that your blood levels can indicate many things. To my astonishment she said" there is no test.......I have other patients" There wasn't one time that she asked me "how was I coping after my diagnosis"? She was always prior to this in a hurry when I visited her for other ailments. I always came prepared and had my questions written down. I'm very disappointed in her "bedside manner" and I hope she does not treat all her patients the way she treated me!! Thank God the internet is out there because I've learned more here than I ever learned from her.....she never gave me any info.....................

October 25th, 2008
Wonderful practice!
The staff at Dr. Patel's office is first rate. They are friendly, efficient and caring. My husband and I are so glad that we found this practice, as it's often difficult to find a family doctor. I would recommend this office to anyone who wants an efficient, caring staff for medical needs.