A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimo Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimo Ahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimo Ahn, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaimo Ahn MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaimo Ahn practice?
- Dr. Jaimo Ahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaimo Ahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.