A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimo Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimo Ahn, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaimo Ahn practice?
Dr. Jaimo Ahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.