A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimo Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimo Ahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahn
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimo Ahn, MD, PHD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Graduate Hospital
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaimo Ahn MD and PHD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaimo Ahn practice?
- Dr. Jaimo Ahn has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaimo Ahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.