A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaimoon Shim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaimoon Shim is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shim
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaimoon Shim, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shim graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul.
Dr. Shim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southside Regional Medical Center
- Bon Secours Richmond Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaimoon Marcus Shim MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jaimoon M. Shim practice?
- Dr. Jaimoon Shim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jaimoon Shim practices Otolaryngology near Colonial Heights, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Colonial Heights Otolaryngologists.