A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaime Belmares-Avalos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaime Belmares-Avalos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belmares-Avalos
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Belmares-Avalos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaime Belmares-Avalos, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Belmares-Avalos graduated from Universidad Autonoma De San Luis Potosi, San Luis De Potosi.
Dr. Belmares-Avalos has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaime Belmares-Avalos MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jaime Belmares-Avalos practice?
- Dr. Jaime Belmares-Avalos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaime Belmares-Avalos practices Infectious Disease near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Naperville Infectious Disease Doctors.