Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jairo Castrolondono
Dr. Jairo Castrolondono, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flagstaff, AZ, with another office in Flagstaff, AZ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist, Medical Genetics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Castrolondono is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jairo Castrolondono has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Jairo Castrolondono is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flagstaff, AZ.
Dr. David Coy
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Anesthesiology
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi24
Dr. Elizabeth Harding
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi30
Dr. Joel Terriquez
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Flagstaff, AZ 0 mi7