A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jairo Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jairo Lopez is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jairo Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Central University Of Ecuador School Of Medicine.
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lopez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jairo E. Lopez practice?
Dr. Jairo Lopez practices Family Medicine near Colton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redlands, CA and Perris, CA.
See Colton Family Physicians.