A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jairo Melo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jairo Melo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jairo Melo, MD, PA is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Melo graduated from Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana, Medellin.
Dr. Melo has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jairo Alberto Melo MD and PA is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jairo A. Melo practice?
- Dr. Jairo Melo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jairo Melo practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Critical Care Practitioners and San Antonio Pulmonologists.