A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jairo Mercado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jairo Mercado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jairo Mercado, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mercado graduated from Universidad Del Norte, Barranquilla.
Dr. Mercado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
- Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jairo Luis Mercado MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jairo L. Mercado practice?
- Dr. Jairo Mercado has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jairo Mercado practices Pediatrics near Brownsville, TX.
See Brownsville Pediatricians.