A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaishanker Nautiyal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaishanker Nautiyal, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Nautiyal graduated from University of Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nautiyal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nautiyal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaishanker Nautiyal practice?
Dr. Jaishanker Nautiyal practices Radiation Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Radiologists.