A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaishree Jagirdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jagirdar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaishree Jagirdar, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jagirdar graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Jagirdar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital, Uthscsa
- Audie Murphyveterans Administration
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaishree Sudhir Jagirdar MD is a female Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jaishree S. Jagirdar practice?
- Dr. Jaishree Jagirdar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaishree Jagirdar practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Immunopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.