A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaishree Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaishree Narayanan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Narayanan
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Narayanan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaishree Narayanan, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Narayanan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaishree T Narayanan MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jaishree T. Narayanan practice?
- Dr. Jaishree Narayanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaishree Narayanan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Worcester Neurologists and Worcester Psychiatrists.