A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaishree Narayanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaishree Narayanan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaishree Narayanan, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Narayanan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Narayanan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Evanston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Narayanan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaishree T. Narayanan practice?
Dr. Jaishree Narayanan practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Worcester Neurologists and Worcester Sleep Medicine Doctors.