A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaishree Subramani, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramani graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.More Education & Awards
Dr. Subramani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital at Manhasset
- Good Samaritan Hospital - Suffern
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Subramani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jaishree Subramani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jaishree Subramani practice?
Dr. Jaishree Subramani practices Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, and Occupational Medicine near West Islip, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Roslyn Heights, NY and Roslyn Hts, NY.
See West Islip Internists and West Islip Preventive Medicine Specialists.