Dr. Jaivanti Lohano Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaivanti Lohano?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 31st, 2016

Dr. Lohano

We see her on a regular basis. Have never felt unwelcome. Fast friendly doctor patient care and the nurses are awesome. Receptionist and scheduling clerks are very friendly. This office goes the extra mile for their patients. She is awesome in referring us to specialist with issues outside her medical expertise. Really enjoy having her for our doctor. Got a bad test result and she called me at 9:30 pm on a Saturday no less and told me about it and what to do and who an appointment was set up with to address my health issue. Doctors usually do not do that these days. She did the same for my husband when his blood work came back and sent him to a specialist to help with the medical issues. I really do respect this doctor.

June 13th, 2015

She and her staff are very condescending. I felt as if I was just being pushed through & rushed just to get me in & out of the office. I will never return!

May 3rd, 2012

Never visit her, She is so bad doctor in the area

1. never get my reprt.2. after visit wanted soem information never get any from her or nurses.3. belive in money as much as possible, whether provide service at all.5. nurses are incompetent.5. NEVER GOTHERE, MANY DOCTOR THERE AROUND RATHER VISIT THEM

August 18th, 2017