A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaiveer Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaiveer Reddy is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Brookville Hospital
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaiveer Jaiveer Reddy MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jaiveer J. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Jaiveer Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaiveer Reddy practices Urology near Brookville, PA.
See Brookville Urologists.