A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaiveer Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaiveer Reddy is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Reddy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Reddy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DuBois Regional Medical Center
- Brookville Hospital
- Punxsutawney Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaiveer Jaiveer Reddy MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jaiveer J. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Jaiveer Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaiveer Reddy practices Urology near Brookville, PA.
See Brookville Urologists.