Learn more about Dr. Jaiwant Rangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaiwant Rangi, Adult Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rangi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rangi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaiwant Rangi, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rangi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jaiwant K. Rangi practice?
- Dr. Jaiwant Rangi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaiwant Rangi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cameron Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Sacramento, CA.