A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaiwant Rangi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaiwant Rangi, Adult Endocrinologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rangi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Rangi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaiwant Rangi, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rangi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rangi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- Marshall Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaiwant K Rangi FACE and MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Jaiwant K. Rangi practice?
- Dr. Jaiwant Rangi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jaiwant Rangi practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Cameron Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, CA and Sacramento, CA.