Dr. Jaiwant Rangi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jaiwant Rangi?

September 6th, 2016

not the best

presumptive individual, better options out there....

February 23rd, 2015

Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism

Dr. Jaiwant Rangi really helped me with my Hyperthyroidism, these last few years. She cares about your condition and always ask how you feel first, listens to you, then goes over the test results with you, explaining the facts. Being very knowledgeable and professional at treating your conditions. My condition was extremely difficult to treat, took lots of time, but she succeeded! I recommend her and her staff highly. that is for sure!! If you need a doctor in her field for treatment, she is the one to choose, that is for sure!! I hope this review helps someone.

February 9th, 2015

Doctor needs to delegate to improve service to medical patients

Love Dr. Ranji, but her office is run poorly. Long wait times to get appointment, and also at appointment. She takes up to 5 days to get back to you when you have a question. Weight loss patients sometimes scheduled during medical patients time.

February 6th, 2015

She has made such a difference in my life.

I have been seeing Dr. Rangi for over 2 years. I was referred to her after I was taken in an ambulance to the hospital for my diabetes. At my appointment yesterday, Dr. Rangi reduced my insulin dosage and discussed removing me from insulin altogether within 3 months. That is the level of care I have received from her.....to go from frightening, constant diabetic episodes to doing so well that I may not have to be on insulin any longer is AMAZING to me! She can seem abrupt sometimes, but I truly believe it is because she knows just what needs to be done and she gets to it!!! I have such complete confidence in her and I am grateful.

December 11th, 2014

Doesn't listen so unnecessary lab work, doesn't look over previous tests, always rescheduling,

August 18th, 2014

worst doctor ever.... beware

diagnosed me as hyperthyroid and type 2 diabetic without proper labs. when I acted as my own advocate and asked for the correct lab work to be done, not hyperthyroid (which I had already refused her prescription of radioactive iodine to destroy thyroid) and was type 1 diabetic all along! condescending, does not listen, and irritable. no thanks .... and I've known several people with awful experiences there.

August 9th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Rangi by my family physician as I have medical issues that need to be monitored on a regular basis. Dr. Rangi was very thorough in the tests and exam she gave me to make sure that I needed all the medications that I was on (13 at that time). I was very overweight which was a big concern for her and she started me on her weight loss program. To date I have lost over 60 pounds and have been able to cut my medications down significantly! The support staff in her office has helped me tremendously in making that life style change for better health! Dr. Rangi truly cares about my well being and her staff is great!

May 23rd, 2014

Patient

I LOVE Dr. Rangi, she gave me my life back!!!! I had a parathyroid issue along with other health issues. She referred to me as her puzzle. Well she put all her knowledge to use and figured out one step at a time without rushing to judgement and got my puzzle solved. She is a warm and compassionate doctor and I trusted her with my life! Thank you Dr. Rangi!!!

December 5th, 2013

Patient

In the 50 years of trying to regulate my thyroid, Dr. Ranji is the only doctor determined to get my system back to 'normal'. It has taken over a year, but she has listened, changed meds, put down the 'tools', and explained what she was trying to regulate and how it interacted with my body as a whole. Her patience is admirable (my body resistant to change). I have seen many doctors and NO ONE has taken the time and understanding that Dr. Rangi has! She has the greatest listening skills of all the doctors I have ever had.

September 10th, 2013

fantastic

I took our son to Dr Rangi for management of Dm type 1 after facing a lot of frustration with our current insurance. she has helped more in 1 visit than the endocrinologist that we have seen over last 6 yrs . she is extremely caring , spent a lot of time with us explaining each step . All I can say is she is fantastic , knowledgeable and extremely caring . God bless her .I would highly recommend her to anyone

May 21st, 2013

Phone coverage and wait times.

The issues that I have with her office is that she does not have adequate staffing to manage incomming calls. It is very rare that I actually speak to the receptionist when I call. I always get voicemail and they are not very prompt at returning calls. The other issue I have is that she is always running late for appointments. I do like Dr. Rangi and feel that she is quite knowledgeable regarding my disease, that is why I have continued to go to her.

September 2nd, 2012

Taka

Endocrine issues are tricky. I have a very difficult hypothyroid issue. Dr. Rangi is the first doctor I've encountered who cares more about how I'm feeling than what the lab tests say. She has been diligent in trying to get me feeling better over the last few months. I really appreciate her approach, and how she cares how I'm feeling. She is willing to try different doses of the thyroid hormones to get it just right, includeing using Cytomel, which I've heard is very difficult to find. I'm a different (better) person than I was before she started treating me.