A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaiyeola Adeleye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaiyeola Adeleye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaiyeola Adeleye, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeleye graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Adeleye has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NW Mississippi Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaiyeola Olujimi Adeleye BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jaiyeola O. Adeleye practice?
- Dr. Jaiyeola Adeleye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jaiyeola Adeleye practices Surgery near Clarksdale, MS.
See Clarksdale Surgeons.