A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryu
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryu graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu practice?
- Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons and Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.