A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ryu
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ryu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Ryu graduated from Catholic University Of Korea, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ryu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Virginia University Hospitals
- Ruby Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu practice?
- Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu has 1 office location.
Dr. Jaiyoung Ryu practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Morgantown, WV.
See Morgantown Surgeons and Morgantown Orthopedic Surgeons.