A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chemmalakuzhy
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Chemmalakuzhy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy practice?
- Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy has 1 office location.
Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.