A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, Interventional Cardiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chemmalakuzhy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- THE HEART HOSPITAL Baylor Plano
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy practice?
- Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jacob Chemmalakuzhy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Prairie, TX and Coppell, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.