A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jake Heiney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jake Heiney, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heiney
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heiney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiney graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heiney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jake Paul Heiney MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jake P. Heiney practice?
- Dr. Jake Heiney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jake Heiney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Terre Haute, IN.
See Sylvania Orthopedic Surgeons.