A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jake Heiney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jake Heiney, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heiney
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Heiney Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Heiney graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heiney has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Park Community Hospital
- Flower Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jake Paul Heiney MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jake P. Heiney practice?
- Dr. Jake Heiney has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jake Heiney practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sylvania, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lambertville, MI and Toledo, OH.
See Sylvania Surgeons.