A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jake Kushner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jake Kushner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Body Weight
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Kushner graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kushner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jake Alden Kushner MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Jake A. Kushner practice?
- Dr. Jake Kushner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jake Kushner practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.