Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Kelsey Seybold doctors  |  show details
Jun 23rd, 2014

Kelsey Seybold doctors needed to be updated, none of them accept Aetna insurance, please that need to be change

|  Best Doctor  |  show details
by Alicia Evans-Pickens on May 2nd, 2014

I have been with Dr. Williams since she started at Kelsey. I have five children and they seem to catch everything. I love this doctor. She listens to my concerns and does the full check up. She knows how to break it down for a Momma. I love when she shows her passion and expertise by drawing on the paper on the bed to help explain her diagnosis. She is only available on certain days of the week. She is a well known pediatrician in our community for being the best. When we need to make an appointment on a day she is not available we use Dr. Mann. She is great as well.

|  We LOVE Dr. Williams-Johnson  |  show details
May 19th, 2011

When my daughter was born 5 years ago we heard there was a new doctor starting at Kelsey-Seybold in just a few weeks. Once she started we went to her and we was wonderful. She is up to date in the medical profession and uses common sense to care for the kids. She is cautious providing antibotics. Both my kids go to Dr. Johnson and we never had an issue. She is very sweet and wonderful with the kids. Highly recommended!