A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jakob Camp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Camp
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Camp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jakob Camp, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Camp graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Camp has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Mount Carmel Hospital
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jakob O Camp MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jakob O. Camp practice?
- Dr. Jakob Camp has 1 office location.
Dr. Jakob Camp practices Psychiatry near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Psychiatrists.